things started to look

Author: Peter Martin
Subject: things started to look
The 'other' was already there. I'm less concerned about lilo and linux at this
point. Most of my data files are on that dos part (primary ide 1). I wasn't
albe to reboot from my dos startup floppy. Real strange. Linux boots just
fine.

I'm going to disconnect the dos and reconnect linux as prime ide 1 and reload
win98. Then I'll make another startup disk and give that a try for recovery of
the main one.

Rod Roark wrote:

> On Tue, 01 Aug 2000, you wrote:
> Sounds like a compatibility issue with the video card. Try a Deja News
> search in comp.os.linux.hardware to see if anyone there has solved the
> problem.

I'll check that, thank you.