hp 1000e tape drive

Author: Mike Starke
Subject: hp 1000e tape drive
Actually, I have a T1000 (have had it for 5 years or so). I use it
every week on my desktop at home for backups. Slow, but rock solid.

That's why I was excited to get this portable parallel one (got it for
free). Tried ftape, looked thru line afetr line in the Documentation
in my kernel sources for anything. I haven't turned up anything yet.

:-)
Mike