Setting up a linux kiosk

Author: Justin
Subject: Setting up a linux kiosk

------=_NextPart_000_0116_01BFF7B8.FBDA8AF0

I am trying to set a kiosk using the Linux Kiosk HOWTO. I have come up =
with a few problems though. I need to take a screen capture from within =
fvwm2 I am not sure how to do this though, any help? Also I am using =
RedHat 6.1 on these kiosks, Is there any way to disable the Interactive =
boot option? Is there a way to have pppd dial a specified internet =
connection at a particular time and hang it up at particular time, and =
if the connection gets terminated to have it redial the connection? =
Finally is there a way to have the system boot and automatically log in =
with a specified username and password?

Thanks-
Justin

------=_NextPart_000_0116_01BFF7B8.FBDA8AF0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am trying to set a kiosk using the =
Linux Kiosk=20
HOWTO. I have come up with a few problems though. I need to take a =
screen=20
capture from within fvwm2 I am not sure how to do this though, any help? =
Also I=20
am using RedHat 6.1 on these kiosks, Is there any way to disable the =
Interactive=20
boot option? Is there a way to&nbsp;have pppd dial&nbsp;a specified =
internet=20
connection at a particular time and hang it up at particular time, and =
if the=20
connection gets terminated to have it redial the connection? Finally is =
there a=20
way to have the system boot and automatically log in with a specified =
username=20
and password?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks-</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Justin</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"mailto:justin@securityhole.net"></A></FONT=