Ethernet Cards

Author: PeterM.WilliamsPeterWilliams@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Ethernet Cards
Colin,
    I wish I had the knowledge to make an informed decision, but at the moment
I'm just stumbling forward.  Circuit City is selling the NetGear 10/100 Card
for $15.00 and the Hub for $20.00.  Throw in a few dollars for cable, and
I've got the pieces to stumble a little more.  The NetGear Tech's have been
very good at responding to my e-mail requests, even if they did FYI me that
the don't actually support the Linux platform :-)
    Keeping in mind that I am not an I.T. professional, just someone who has
his eyes on a few 50mb files he wants to download, this setup should suffice
for a little while.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback,
Pete