imap server

Author: Doug Winterburn
Subject: imap server
I use the standard imap that comes with RH6.2 (UW I presume) and it
works great. However I didn't want to expose it to the outside world
and needed to get to it while on the road. I run an ipchains firewall,
so my first solution was running horde/imp under apache/php3. Then I
installed SSL and stunnel and opened up the simap and ssmtp ports. Now
I can access securely using regular old netscape messenger :-)

-Doug Winterburn