linux installation suggestions

Author: John Wheat
Subject: linux installation suggestions

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BFF4C3.46E86A60

I just bought Mandrake 7.1 complete and want to know if installing it on =
a removable hard drive would cause conflicts with the operation of Win98 =
on the same computer.
Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated.
Thanks John

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BFF4C3.46E86A60

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I just bought Mandrake 7.1 complete and =
want to=20
know if installing it on a removable hard drive would cause conflicts =
with the=20
operation of Win98 on the same computer.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Any help or suggestions greatly=20
appreciated.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks =
John</FONT></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BFF4C3.46E86A60--