Help!!!!!!!! Under a Juno / Windows Attack!

Author: CraigWhiteCraigWhite@AzApple.com
Subject: Help!!!!!!!! Under a Juno / Windows Attack!
I was waiting for David to reply since his employer gives free internet
access (Quepasa.com) - I know they are targeting hispanics but I don't know
if they want other ethnics or require Windows.

Craig

- Craig White - PO Box 8634 - Scottsdale, Arizona - 85252
- e-mail address ................ -
- world wide web address ........ - http://www.AzApple.com
- e-mail my pager address ....... -
- cellular phone ................ - (602) 377-9752
- voice/facsimile ............... - (480) 945-8445