Cistron Radius

Author: Brian Cluff
Subject: Cistron Radius
Cistron radius itself can't use a database file, but there is a patch for it
called ICRADIUS, I believe that its even by the origional author that will
let it use a MySQL database.

Check it out at: http://icradius.hislora.com.au/

Brian Cluff
P.S. Ive been running cistron for a while now and it seems very very nice.
I switched over from Livingston/Lucent radius, and I like it better.