Calendar of Phoenix Linux Events -- seen on Linux Today

Author: Gorman, John
Subject: Calendar of Phoenix Linux Events -- seen on Linux Today
I think that the only time where certification may help is when
you have no professional experience, and you are going for a job
and want to have something to offer.

Persoanlly, I think that certification is little more than a
money making idea which attempts to lore people with no experience
into giving them a feeling that they have something to offer.

The reality is that getting your first job is just tuff, but
once you have the experience, thats all you need.

John