Secure Linux Distro

Author: Furmanek, Greg
Subject: Secure Linux Distro
Ok. I see you there.

-> -----Original Message-----
-> From: der.hans [mailto:PLUGd@LuftHans.com]
-> Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2000 1:10 PM
-> To: ''
-> Subject: RE: Secure Linux Distro
->
-> Am 05. Jul, 2000 schwäzte Furmanek, Greg so:
->
-> > Ok I should have been a little more specific when asking the
-> > question so please let me rephrase it:
-> >
-> > Which distribution offers the best support when it come to
-> > keeping packages up to date, when it comes to security?
->
-> debian unless storm is better :).
->
-> debian's update off the net mechanism rocks. Also look at the *BSD
-> family. Similar mechanisms there.
->
-> If you want to go with debian catch me at PLUG next week and
-> I'll explain
-> how what I'm doing works. It's pretty simple and kicks butt.
->
-> ciao,
->
-> der.hans
-> --
-> # home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.Opnix.com
-> # I've got a photographic memory,
-> # but I'm lousy photographer. - der.hans
->
->
-> Plug-discuss mailing list -
-> http://lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss