UCITA update.

Author: Hawke
Subject: UCITA update.
Jim,
I realize this. however, they do tend tp pay attention when their
jobs are
at stake.

Hawke

Jim wrote:

Excuse me, Hawke, but did you consider what you wrote? Do you
actually
think that members of the Arizona legislature think for themselves?
If
you do, consider the fact that they had no difficulty finding a
funding
mechanism for a stadium for a private business but have for a
decade not
been able to find a way to fund and hold accountable the education
monopoly in the state.

Just wait and watch all the lobbyists push and prod UCITA thru the
AZ
legislature. Better yet, pay VERY close attention, cause chances
are very
good that you wont see very much about it until after it is over
and done
with.

On Mon, 26 Jun 2000, you wrote:

> scary thought.
> I hope the Arizona is seriously considering a "no-passage"

mentality
> toward this....
>
> Hawke
>
> "Furmanek, Greg" wrote: