Star Office CD for Stammtisch

Author: der.hans
Subject: Star Office CD for Stammtisch
moin, moin,

anyone got a Star Office CD they can bring to Stammtisch tomorrow? Wanna
burn me a copy as well? ;-)

We currently have 2 installs planned for tomorrow. That and unless I get
it working tonight we'll be debugging my scsi setup :). Anyway, feel free
to geek out for tomorrow and we'll see how well we can set all these
things up ;-).

I will be bringing RH 6.2, SuSE 6.0 full, SuSE 6.2 demo ( if someone's got
6.4 and wants to bring it that would be cool ;-), Open Linux 2.3 demo,
TurboLinux workstation 6.0, debian/GNU Linux 2.1, Corel demo, Slackware
7.0 and various *BSDs.

Can we get Mandrake and Storm as well? Any other dists I'm forgetting?

More current versions of something? Especially debian?

I'll try to bring in sparc and PPC stuff if someone wants...

cioa,

der.hans
--
# home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.Opnix.com