php3

Author: DonHarropdon@nis4u.com
Subject: php3
I'm still trying to get php3 working as a module under apache with mysql
support. Someone gave me the suggestion to actually compile support into
the php3 module. So I grabbed the tar file instead of using any rpm
packages and compiled everything. I now have a new module for php3 in my
modules directory. When I uncomment out the lines in httpd.conf for php3
support and start the server I still get problems. httpd says it's starting
but never actually runs. I've checked out /var/log/messages and it's got a
record of httpd starting but no errors afterwards.. I recomment the php3
lines and boom! httpd is back up again. Bad compile options? I dunno.

Don