Too old to code? -- Not at Excelco !

Author: JohnMosierjmosier@netzone.com
Subject: Too old to code? -- Not at Excelco !
Most of the people we have hired as interns are in their
third or fourth year of college. We were primarily interested in
people who had Cobol classroom instruction.

One of the BEST people I have ever hired was Corey McCormic,
who was actually a college drop out that I hired in 1982. If I get
a chance I will tell my Corey story to this group.

We are not in the market for anyone to work as an apprentice
at this moment, but if we do develop an opening, I will post it
first to this group.