Ride arrangement (was: Re: [Plug-announce] June Newsletter)

Author: Hawke
Subject: Ride arrangement (was: Re: [Plug-announce] June Newsletter)
At this time, I would like to request an arrangment for a ride
to the meeting. I figure by making this early (and often) I'll get
some
useful results.

I can be reached my e-mail (simply reply above) or by telephoe at:
602-263-5241

My current location is 7th street near camelback.

Someone please get hold of me on this. I don't wish to make an
ass of myself by having to post this every few days.

Hawke

wrote:

The Thursday PLUG meeting for June will be held at the Sequoia
Charter School,
located at 1460 Horne. The PLUG website has been updated with a
map of the area
and a map of the school campus so you can't get lost. See ya
there!