Covert conspiracy (or something like that)

Author: BobGqvj3yeleisnvknl4mdj5@proxymate.com
Subject: Covert conspiracy (or something like that)
Well, not exactly, but I seem to be having sporadic problems posting to this
list. I've posted a number of times to this list using this address
() and received the "message held pending
approval" responses to some, but not all.

I've gone back and carefully reviewed the three subscription confirmation
messages I received when re-subscribing, and each is to the same address
(headers summarized below):