Tape Backup

Author: KeithSmithcompunerd@gci-net.com
Subject: Tape Backup
Hi Mike,

I'm building an entry level web server and this
tape drive is going into it. I should only hope
that I will do so much hosting that this IDE tape
drive becomes too slow. The amount of data I have
at this point will take seconds to backup.

I hope to be blessed with 30 GIGs of hosted data.
That would be large!

Thank all of you for your replies. This whole
thing is a big challenge to me. I was a FoxPro
programmer, so as you can see this is a switch.

Thanks again,
Keith