secure FTP

Author: MarkPeopleshondaman@mainex1.asu.edu
Subject: secure FTP
scp

usage:

from the computer you are on to a remote computer

scp /path/to/file/even/wildcards/filename.whatever
remote_user_name@remote_machine_or_ip:/path/to/put/on/remote/machine

from a remote computer to your local computer

scp
remote_user_name@remote_machine_or_ip:/path/to/file/on/remote/machine/to/tra
nsfer/filename.whatever /path/on/local/machine

scp rocks. =)

*if* you're ever looking for a windows scp, drop by
phy.asu.edu/computer/downloads ...get scp.exe ...ssh.exe is a great windows
ssh client, IMO