print to mac.

Author: Craig White
Subject: print to mac.
I'm using netatalk 1.4b2+asun2.1.4v37

it's very good and stable - don't recommend the v38/v39 as those are
experimental. The print server for linux/apple is included in the distro
(papd) and setup is similar but not exactly like samba. The only thing that
threw me is that the configuration files by default are installed in
/usr/local/atalk/etc path.

Easy enough to connect laser printer to linux box and use samba & papd to
share printer to Windows & Macs respectively.

Craig

- Craig White - PO Box 8634 - Scottsdale, Arizona - 85252
- e-mail address ................ -
- world wide web address ........ - http://www.AzApple.com
- e-mail my pager address ....... -
- cellular phone ................ - (602) 377-9752
- voice/facsimile ............... - (480) 945-8445