Eudora...

Author: Tim Weaver
Subject: Eudora...
I am finishing the changeover from MS to Linux...but I use Eudora for my
email client and have for years. I like it a lot. Is there a GUI client
for Linux similar in functionality? Also, I seem to remember reading
SOMEthing about changing Eudora's .mbx files for use in Linux, but can't
recall where I saw it or what it was for...

Tim