GPG

Author: der.hans
Subject: GPG
On Wed, 26 Apr 2000, Jim wrote:

> Okay - obviously I am on the Linux side of my machine and I even have
> a decent mail client running. Now, what do I need to do to be ready
> for the next PLUG meeting? Do I gotta install something? Does it
> matter that I am running SuSe 6.3 and using Kmail as my email client?

Install gpg. SuSE 6.3 should have it. Follow the directions I gave at the
meeting or look at the links I posted after the meeting, namely:

http://www.linuxsecurity.com/feature_stories/feature_story-10.html
http://www.GnuPG.org/

You need to create a key and a fingerprint. The fingerprint is what we'll
need at the meeting.

We'll go over mail clients there.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.OpNIX.com
# Help Jerry Lewis stamp out M$...oops that's MDA - der.hans