SprintPCS Wireless Web

Author: der.hansPLUGd@LuftHans.com
Subject: SprintPCS Wireless Web
On Tue, 25 Apr 2000, Nathan Saper wrote:

> This sounds good, but I don't want to go out and buy the cable if I'm not
> sure it will work. Does anyone know the specifics for my phone (Motorola
> StarTAC Dual Band)?

You should be fine. Data kits are available. Call accesories for Sprint or
look at the Motorola web space to find out which kit and how much it'll
set you back.

You might also be able to go completely wireless if both support infra
red. Don't know if that's avail for phones in the .us. Haven't really even
looked. I know it's common in Europe.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.OpNIX.com
# Science is magic explained. - der.hans