Questions about sendmail

Author: Craig White
Subject: Questions about sendmail
Not sure if this is what you are asking but I see Sendmail typically putting
mail into the /var/spool/mail/xxx path where xxx is the local user.

To use sendmail for sending mail, you only need to configure it to allow
relaying for specific hosts.

To use sendmail for receiving mail, you would need either a) your own domain
name with 2 DNS servers to point MX (mail exchanger) to your computer or b)
have someone else with a domain add your 'zone' to their domain and still
point the MX record for hosts in your zone to your computer.

Craig