How bout Master of Orion II under Wine? (was Re: Office97 un…

Author: arson smith
New-Topics: Office97 under WINE
Subject: How bout Master of Orion II under Wine? (was Re: Office97 under WINE)
I use to run office 3.4 for win 3.11 flawlessly under wine.
I was able to install and run most of office 97 but excell
did some wierd things and I think spell check wouldn't run
on anything. This was all about 5-6 months ago and I know
wine has advanced quite a bit since then.

Bill Warner
no gpg key yet sorry :(