Linux Server

Author: Kevin O'Connor
Subject: Linux Server
With respect to the quantum aspect - Windoze would be the dead cat ...

The P 133 should be good enough if it's not too slow for ya on the dead
cat side. Make sure you have enough drive space to partition it for both
OS's.

Make sure you know what hardware you have. Video card, NIC, monitor etc.
.

Kevin O

Cindy Fox wrote:

> All the hardware! I do have a van, but I like to travel light.
>
> I can backup any machine, so no great loss other than time. :) In fact,
> I've been thinking about wiping my machine and putting 95 on rather than 98.
> I have a client with the same basic configuration as me and yet his machine
> is speeee-deeee. :)
>
> Hey, how about I bring the two Pentiums, and okay, the laptop, and one
> monitor and one mouse and one kb. :)
>
> But I'd rather just bring one Pentium. I understand the quantum aspect, but
> can you at least tell me which is the wave and which is the particle? :)
>
> c.
>
> Cindy Fox
> Computer Training Solutions
> www.cindyfox.com
> (602) 692-8923

Kevin O'Connor

"Waving away a cloud of smoke, I look up, and am blinded by a bright,
white
light. It's God. No, not Richard Stallman, or Linus Torvalds, but God.
In
a booming voice, He says: "THIS IS A SIGN. USE LINUX, THE FREE UNIX
SYSTEM
FOR THE 386."
(Matt Welsh)