Apache broke SWAT

Author: RobertAmbroserna@testpt.com
Subject: Apache broke SWAT
Try the ol' shotgun approach.

The procedure is: set up two commands to capture information, make a
connection attempt, stop the capture commands and analyze the logs.

The two commands are:

tcpdump -w /tmp/901.log port 901
strace -f -o /tmp/inetd.log -p `</var/run/inetd.pid`

Between the two, something should pop up. The 901.log can be read using
'tcpdump -r /tmp/901.log'. If the logs appear to be random data to you,
send them to me and I'll have a peek.

rna