[azipa] We need Help! (fwd)

Author: der.hansPLUGd@LuftHans.com
Subject: [azipa] We need Help! (fwd)
On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, D. Taylor wrote:

> <RANT>
>
> > ...(no agencies or recruiters, please)...
>
> Like, duh.
>
> Out of curiousity, how is this posting (a pimp
> seeking ho's) not spam?

Because we might have some people on the list who don't mind being whored
out :).

If the consensus agrees with you I will try to be a bit more
discriminating in the postings I forward over to PLUG. To be honest, AZIPA
is not a tech list (at least not the way most of us view tech :), so keep
that in mind when viewing posts from that list. That's part of the reason
I don't clean up the subject or headers.

> The job postings for companies looking to hire
> someone with *nix experience to work DIRECTLY
> for said company I can appreciate. But pimps
> casting nets for ho's?

At least they're advertising for Linux. Sucks to be in the kink no one
wants ;-).

ciao,

der.hans
--