removing devs

Author: Ken Bowley
Subject: removing devs
Just wanted to toss my experience in here.. I've had this problem a couple
times when something went wrong with the filesystem (power outage, bad
library file, flakey hardware.. whatever else that can corrupt a
filesystem :)

The only way that I know of getting rid of these files is to become
familiar with a program called 'debugfs'. It's a little scary at first,
but after cleaning up files like this a few times, it get's a lot
easier. :)