Linux Today Security Letter for March 4, 2000

Author: J.Francoisfrenchie@magusnet.gilbert.az.us
Subject: Linux Today Security Letter for March 4, 2000
It seems like on Sat, Mar 04, 2000 at 06:56:55PM +0700, Lucas Vogel scribbled:
Orig Msg> Interviewing for what?
Orig Msg>

You must have missed a few emails and meetings.
I am in need of 1 or 2 solid Linux people to augment
my staff at TheLinuxStore.

I have already started contacting people that sent me resumes and
filed the resumes of contractors for later projects.
I want to try and draw people from PLUG first since it is
a group made up of the kind of prospective employees I need.

If you Have at least 1 good year of Linux experience
and some vanilla UNIX experience, lets talk.
If not, keep studying and keep in touch.

Jean Francois Sends...
President & CEO MagusNet, Inc.
MagusNet.com, MagusNet.Gilbert.AZ.US
CTO EBIZ Enterprises, Inc.
TheLinuxStore.com, TheLinuxLab.com, LinuxWired.net
480-778-1120 - Office
602-770-JLF1 - Cellular