(no subject)

Author: Rick Rosinski
Subject: (no subject)
Have you tried lilo? this modifies the boot sector to allow Linux to boot
straight off of the hard drive.
try "man lilo" and it should tell you how.
Examine /etc/lilo.conf.
the command "lilo" modifies the boot sector according to lilo.conf
It also depends on the distro you are using. Each one has a different way of
configuring lilo parameters for you.