Laptops, Corel and Linux, Oh my...

Author: TimWeaverTim.Weaver@visitalk.com
Subject: Laptops, Corel and Linux, Oh my...
Mine came with StarOffice. I tried SO on my Windows machine to see what it
looked like (I am new to Linux so I didn't want to mess up my success at a
Laptop installation...which was my first installation, btw). I hated SO's
interface. Blech! So, once I get Linux back onto my machine, I'll install
WP8.

Thanks.
Tim