CLI vs. GUI article

Author: Jean Francois
Subject: CLI vs. GUI article
--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW

http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/opinions/1505/1/

Next on Geraldo: We search for Al Capones computers and find out if
                 he preferred VI or EMACS :)

--=20
The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and
hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series
of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
        -- H.L. Mencken

--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW

--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW--