VooDoo3 2000

Author: arsonsmitharsonsmith@hotmail.com
Subject: VooDoo3 2000
Well I started useing them when enlightenment
got the feature to use <alt><enter> to resize
your resolution to the closest modeline to the
size of the curent window and center it. Great
for play xmame or xanime in xwindows full screen.
I wish more window managers would use this feature
especially Sawmill. witch I have switched over to
part time

Bill Warner