Getting ldp to run

Author: RickRosinskirick@rickrosinski.com
Subject: Getting ldp to run
Check your /etc/printcap file.
Make sure that the /dev/lp.... stuff is correct.

Also, lpc reports that there is no daemon running because there are no entries
in the que. Once a job is in the que, lpc would report what is happening
(whether the printer is off-line or printing).

I use slackware, and so I would not know about the configuration tools of redhat