Only one program left that is keeping me from eradicating Wi…

Author: Rick Rosinski
Subject: Only one program left that is keeping me from eradicating Windows!
Now, I can do everything under Linux now!! After fixing my printing problem
(which was a real dumn oversight, and was an easy fix), I almost shouted
"Hurray!!!!!". But, I remembered a game that runs in Windows, that I am still
hooked on. It is Microprose's Master of Orion II Battle of Antares. Has
anybody gotten this program to work under Wine or BOCHS (http://www.bochs.com,
which is an x86 emulator. like VMWare)? Also, I like to play Birth of the
Federation now and then. Has anybody gotten this to work under Linux?

I really cannot wait to trash Windows! I want everything to be formatted under
the ext2 file system - with NO FAT 32 partitions - period!

Any help is deeply appreciated!

--
Rick Rosinski
http://www.rickrosinski.com