[Plug-security] REMINDER: HackFest Saturday March 19, 2011 Noon-3PM @ Gangplankhq.com

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Fri Mar 18 06:42:47 MST 2011

Sam, Chisholm, Don, Brad, and our other Hackfesting friends and I will be
lab-ing it up on a few systems running Virtualbox LAMB [LAMP] server  &
other image$ for virtual hacking fun.

Everyone is welcome to come over, (drink nearly free soda) swap lies, or get
involved in the actual exploitation and forensics.

Of course we STILL have our SbHacker flash process in place should you want
to use our JTAG-USB {solderless 10 pin connect} equipment with your Motorola
5100/5101 or 6nnn (see firmware on sbhacker.net for compatibility) for
faster diagnostic cable modem packets.

--
(503) 754-4452 iPhone
(623) 239-3392 Skype

Senior Systems Administrator
IncentiveLogic,com

*Catch My MetaSploit & IP CAM Surveillance
Presentations @ ABLEConf.com in April!*

--
(503) 754-4452 iPhone
(623) 239-3392 Skype