[Plug-security] Request for Comments: Moving Hackfest for 3rd Saturday from Gangplankhq.com to Tempe Maker Bench on University at 3-6PM

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Tue Jun 28 12:47:23 MST 2011

I am requesting feedback from the PLUG members regarding our plan to
move the 3rd Saturday of every month meeting from Chandler
gangplankhq.com Noon-3PM to Tempe Maker Bench on University from 3PM
-6PM.

Maker Bench:
2010 E University Drive, Tempe, Suite 4.

We will still continue to have a hackfest on the 2nd Saturday at
gangplankhq.com from Noon-3PM in Chandler.

Please let me know if you see any conflicts or would like to request
we consider another direction.

Thanks

--
(602) 791-8002  Android