Wayland on Kubuntu 22.04

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Mon Mar 25 01:36:25 MST 2024

Jim via PLUG-discuss said on Sun, 24 Mar 2024 12:58:34 -0700

>I have an Nvidia card. The computer has an Intel gpu.  I would think
>that Nvidia support should come along sooner or later.

I doubt it. They won't reveal the interface without an NDA that Free
Software developers can't sign.

>There are a lot
>of Nvidia users out there.

Nvidia doesn't care. They're in the top 6 worldwide richest
corporations because of their leadership in AI chips, so they don't
care about a few Linux people stuck with Nvidia hardware.

If you can, I'd advise you to do what I did and switch from Nvidia to
Radeon the minute your machine exhibits the slightest flakiness or
video artifacts.

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21