Wayland on Kubuntu 22.04

Jim azanorak at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 12:58:34 MST 2024

I have an Nvidia card. The computer has an Intel gpu.  I would think
that Nvidia support should come along sooner or later. There are a lot
of Nvidia users out there.  I read that about Plasma 6 not being
included The article said people could upgrade to Plasma6.  I'll worry
about it later.  Thanks.