Part 2 :Failure to access repositories when installing Ubuntu 23.10 and 22.04 on Proxmox

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Sat Feb 24 12:58:32 MST 2024

Hi,

To take Proxmox out of the equation I installed Ubuntu 22.04lts on an
old laptop.  Installed fine.  The problem must be that something went
wrong when upgrading from Proxmox version 7 to 8.

When I setup Proxmox over a year ago I configured 2 Ubuntu VMs.  Those
VM are able to access the repo w/o issue.

Seems the only course of action is to backup the VMs and install Proxmox
from scratch.

Any thoughts are much appreciated.

Keith