trouble with Debian install

greg zegan gjzegan at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 13:20:39 MST 2023

Hello,My recent Debian install on a HP 840 EliteBook G1 is booting up upside down.  Anyone know how to fix this?  This happened before with Debian 11 and I found a command that fixed it permanently.  This is what I found yesterday:xrandr linux command man page

|  |  |

|  |
xrandr linux command man page

A compilation of Linux man pages for all commands in HTML.

xrandr -o normalThat command will get me by that session, but if I reboot and login again the splash screen and login in screen can and will be upside down.I had to add the sources.list part for the wifi card in using vi and upside down.  Try that sometime.
SSD will not matter.thanks,Greg