Should PLUG disseminate Info in article/video form?

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Mon Jul 24 09:08:25 MST 2023

Hi,

The revelation of what a vCPU is, has been a game changer for me.  This
is what I was talking about a week or so ago about PLUG can do more. I
can do more.  I am wondering if articles could be submitted to PLUG for
things like what a vCPU really is.  As I shared, I had done some
research on what a vCPU is and came away thinking it was a thread.  In
reality it is a process.

Now that I know that, I am thinking of upgrading an old/cheap Dell
laptop that can handler 16GB of RAM max, to a Proxmox server. I put a
250GB Evo SSD in it maybe 5 years ago. So all I need is $50 of RAM and I
am off to the races.

I am a programmer so all I need is a few LAMP & LEMP VMs. At this point
I cannot see a situation where I would need more than one VM running at
any given time.

What are the thoughts of the community - is plug the place to share
information in article or video format?

Thanks!!
Keith