Public raspberrypi https/mail/dns... on Cox Cable

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Wed Aug 2 11:56:41 MST 2023

Thanks David!!

I have a static IP.

Last year I configured an old laptop with a private IP running LAMP +
BIND + Postfix + Dovecot and used port forwarding.

After this discussion I'm thinking I need a router capable of routing
multiple IPs that would replace my consumer grade router.... however it
is not fully clear to me.

Thanks for your help!!
Keith