I'm wanting to get my son into computers....

James Mcphee jmcphe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 17:26:00 MST 2022

Maybe build a basic system and then make a project out of LTS or whatever
in KVM?
Also, depending on where you wanna go, you could do a gentoo build.  That
flashes pretty messages of looking like it's complicated, but pretty
on-rails.

On Tue, Oct 18, 2022 at 5:23 PM Steve Litt via PLUG-discuss <
plug-discuss at lists.phxlinux.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 2022-10-18 at 11:37 -0700, Ryan Petris via PLUG-discuss wrote:
>
> > As for Linux from Scratch, I feel that may be a bit too much for a child
> to get in
> > to.
>
> It's a bit too much for *me* to get in to!
>
> SteveT

James McPhee
jmcphe at gmail.com