Stammtisch Tuesday coverage

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Oct 17 20:07:23 MST 2022

moin moin,

I've got an afternoon function across town for kidling again this month.
This should be the last event for a bit.

Last month I made it back just in the nick of time. This month that
probably isn't going to happen. I will try, but there will likely be more
delay this month.

Can someone make sure the room gets started and be there to welcome people
in?

It's still in BigBlueButton and I can work with you in the afternoon to
make sure you've got access.

Free Software Stammtisch at 19:00 tomorrow.

https://lufthans.bigbluemeeting.com/plu-yuk-7xx

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then