Cheap Laptop

Jim azanorak at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 11:02:09 MST 2022

It seems to be a trend in the industry to take away from customers the
ability to install what they want on their computers.  It's been that
way with android devices since they began.  Good luck finding a phone or
tablet where you the owner have root access to the device that you
bought.  I get the impression Microsoft wants that in the PC market.