Cheap Laptop

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Wed Oct 12 06:46:00 MST 2022

I did not spend much time analyzing this laptop however it is very
appealing.  I agree, put Linux on it.  I posted this incase someone
might be in the market for a decent and discounted laptop. I have too
much hardware and am saving up to build a fire breathing 12 core 48GB of
RAM VM machine so I can have a serious home lab.

Stephen,

If you have a trusted source for used equipment, I think there are
people on the list that might benefit from that information.

Keith Smith