Proxmox Hypervisor, vCPU, RAM... etc

Stephen Partington cryptworks at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 07:46:54 MST 2022

They don't recommend it either, but if you have a dev workstation and need
advanced VM and container needs it works well.

The use case I can see as the most applicable is when using the advanced
Software-defined networking options that it can do and having other
machines for the main workload so you can do your testing from a single
machine or array of VMs'

Stephen