Unable to access Proxmox via browser

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Sat Nov 19 07:00:31 MST 2022

Hi Steve,

I watched a video that used the ip plus port 8086 and the docs show that
as well.

I did not dinging and reading and Proxmox is a Debian derivative so I
suspect as I dig I will find Apache.  I look at at the files in /etc did
not see Apache.  Apt was in /etc/apt/.  It has been a while since I got
this far into Linux so some of this is kind of hazy.  Plan to send a
couple hours today poking around. I was not able to install
net-tools....

The Proxmox access log is empty.

Thanks!!
Keith