software to edit dvds

Snyder, Alexander J alexander at snyderfamily.co
Mon Nov 7 05:48:14 MST 2022

Step 1: Rip DVD (MakeMKV, or others)

Step 2: Have deep philosophical discussion on the ethics of your actions

Step 3: Use any video editing tool to trim out the parts of the file you
don't want.

Step 4: (optionally) burn to DVD as playable movie ... (preserving the menu
content isn't possible at this point. That ship sailed when you ripped it).

Step 4a: Play digitally with Plex.

Step 5: Explain to your wife (or significant other) that it's a hobby, and
not stupid, and if you upgraded the computer (server) Plex would play her
Hallmark movies and RealHousewives episodes better ... (it won't, but she
doesn't need to know that).

Thanks,
Alexander

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S22+